We just received a small allotment of Perth Mint 2016 Kangaroo Silver bullion coins. We're excited to have these given the current shortage of silver bullion coins at reasonable prices. The Perth Mint has delivered the first-ever Australian Kangaroo 1 oz Silver bullion coin. Struck in .9999 fine Silver, this Australian Silver coin is a treasure for investors as well as collectors and is sure to be an instant worldwide success. As a Perth Mint first, a micro-laser engraved letter "A" appears within the first A of "Australian" (visible under magnification), providing authentication and detection against counterfeits.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual Silver coins come in a plastic flip. Orders of 25 come in tubes, and orders of 250 coins come packaged in Mini Monster Boxes which fit in standard safety deposit boxes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic red kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design, along with a micro-engraved "A" appearing under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The 2016 Silver Kangaroo not only features a gorgeous design, but is offered at a terrific bullion pricepoint. Add the 2016 1 oz Silver Kangaroo from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
Before I wrote this blog, I couldn't spell marsupial. Collecting coins will teach you something new every day.
The kangaroo is the largest marsupial on Earth today. The animal’s distinct style of movement, hopping on its hind legs, using its large, muscular tail for balance, means it is one of the only animals which is unable to move backwards easily. An iconic symbol of Australia, the kangaroo is featured in the Australian national emblem alongside the emu.
Given our current shortage of silver bullion coins, these won't last long......